Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ryan Elyse turns 2!

Ra's 2nd Birthday cake - I thought it turned out so cute!
Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday
Singing
Placing the candles on her cake - yes, this time I did remember! :)
She was getting bashful
The Birthday Princess
My pretty baby
Opening gifts
more....
Look at that Princess crown - cute! Thanks Amie!
Paw Paw helping her ride her fav gift
Precious Princess
Her purple & pink Tri-cycle from Granny Debbie. She loves this thing!
Look! I see a Airplane!
Cute, cute & more cute!
Mad at me for taking her picture again
Playing
Beautiful
Look at her tutu
Emma & Baby Hogan
I see you!
Hanging with Paw Paw
Iris Anne & Emma Grace

How fast time goes by is amazing to me. Today, we celebrated Ryan Elyse's 2nd Birthday! She grows so much each day and now she has her own little personality to match. The kiddos had fun playing on the big playground. Little Ra, we love you & hope you had a fun day! She kept calling it "Ra Ra Day!"

1 comment:

Mrs. Scruggs said...

Pictures are great! Sorry we missed it--they ended up having Eden's end-of-the-year cheerleading party! Happy Birthday Miss Ryan!