Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

The Best Daughters in the World!
The Fam at the OG
My girls
at the old train depot
with some of their flowers
Emma's Mother's Day project from school

I had a grreeaatt Mother's Day! Eric & the girls went to Home Depot this morning and came back with some flowers to plant after breakfast. At lunchtime, my Dad came over and we cooked out hotdogs. We enjoyed an afternoon "family nap" and then we headed to Olive Garden for dinner...yum! Eric & I ate so much we still can't breathe! On the way home, we stopped at an old train depot in Calhoun for a photo op. I love my family so much & want to say thank you for such a special day...love you more than you imagine. Emma & Ryan - you are my world!!!!!
*I hope each of you had a wonderful Mother's Day as well!*


Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont

No comments: